Cronin Health Giveaway
Official Rules 2022
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHEREVER PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
3. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00:00 pm Eastern Time (“ET”) on 6/1/22 and ends at 12:59:59 pm ET on 6/3/22 (“Promotion Period”). The computer clock of the Sponsor is the official time-keeping device in the Promotion.
4. How To Participate/Win A Prize: There are two (2) ways to enter, as follows:(1) complete the online survey provided by the Sponsor available at https://survey.alchemer.com/s3/6886313/Cronin-NESHCo-Giveaway the “Alternative Method of Entry (“AMOE”)”; or (2) provide your contact information (name, company name, email address, street address and phone number) directly to a Sponsor employee on-site at the New England Society of Healthcare Communications Spring 2022 Conference to receive a sweepstakes entry (“Entry” or “Entries”). There is a limit of one (1) Entry per person throughout the Promotion Period. In order to be named the official winner, participants must abide by these Official Rules.
5. Prize/Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): One (1) prize (”Prize”) winner will receive one (1) Withings ScanWatch. The total ARV of the Prize is two hundred ninety-nine dollars and ninety five cents ($299.95). In no event will Sponsor be responsible for awarding more than the stated Prize herein. All federal, state, local, and other taxes on the Prize and any other costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of the winner. All Prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The decisions of Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
6. Promotion Drawing/Prize Winner Notification/Verification: On or about June 6, 2022, (after the end of the Promotion Period) the Sponsor will conduct a random drawing from all eligible Entries received within the Promotion Period and select one (1) Prize winner. Odds of winning the Prize depend on the number of eligible Entries received. The potential Prize winner must comply with these Official Rules as published in order to be confirmed as an official winner and accept their Prize. The one (1) potential Prize winner, once confirmed by Sponsor, will be contacted via email and/or phone to collect mailing information for the prize delivery. Potential winner may also be required to sign and return, within seven (7) business days, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Indemnification, a Publicity Release (where allowed by law) and a W – 9 taxpayer request for identification, to be eligible to receive the Prize (“Prize Claim Documents”). Potential winner becomes the “Winner” only after verification of eligibility by the Sponsor. The decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to this Promotion. If the Prize Claim Documents are not returned to Sponsor within the specified time period, or if such potential winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period, if the potential winner is ineligible, or if the potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, they will forfeit the Prize. The unclaimed or forfeited Prize will not be awarded. Only the potential Prize winner will be notified.
7. Prize Conditions: The Prize will be fulfilled no later than 1 month after the Promotion has ended. In no event will Sponsor be responsible for awarding more than the Prize detailed herein. Prize conditions may be added or modified by the company providing the Prize. The Prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for the Prize, in whole or in part, will be permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion due to Prize unavailability for any reason, and only a prize of greater or equal value determined by Sponsor shall be allowed. All Prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion and are subject to change. Released Parties will not replace the Prize if it is delayed, damaged, lost or stolen.
8. General Terms/Limitation of Liability/Releases: In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures and other statements contained in any Promotion materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern, and control. Noncompliance with any of these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction(s) of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or other services, providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this Promotion. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error(s) in administration of the Promotion, or in the selection/announcement of the Prize winner. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus when determining the Prize winner, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, garbled, or corrupted are void and will not be accepted. By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final, binding and non-appealable in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions by Sponsor are final. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it suspects or finds: (I) to have tampered with the participation process or the operation of this Promotion; (ii) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; (iii) to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or (iv) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with this Promotion. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Participants agree that the Released Parties, (a) shall not be responsible or liable for, and hereby release and hold harmless the Released Parties from, any claims, losses, damages or injuries of any kind (including death) resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Promotion or any Promotion-related activity, or from acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use/misuse or inability to use the Prize, and (b) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to the Prize, including, without limitation, to the Prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. The Released Parties shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (1) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of their agents, servants, employees or independent contractors; (2) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of the Released Parties; or (3) by any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of the Released Parties. Failure of Sponsor to enforce any provision herein shall not be deemed a waiver of such. WITHOUT LIMITING ANYTHING SET OUT ELSEWHERE IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY PARTICIPANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND PARTICIPANTS HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES. IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONSOR OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, PARTNERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTICIPANT OR WINNER FOR DAMAGES THAT EXCEED THE VALUE OF THE PRIZE TO BE AWARDED IN THIS PROMOTION. In the event that a court, or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction, shall hold any of the provisions of these Official Rules to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in full force and effect. Except where prohibited by applicable law, participation in the Promotion constitutes an individual’s consent to Sponsor’s, its parents’, subsidiaries’, affiliates’, licensees’, successors’, and assigns’ use of such individual’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, and opinions for advertising, promotional and other purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter devised, in any manner, worldwide in perpetuity, without further payment or consideration, notification or permission.
9. Governing Law/Venue: THE PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CONNECTICUT, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN GLASTONBURY, CONNECTICUT, WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS WHICH MIGHT OTHERWISE CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF THE LAWS OF ANY JURISDICTION OTHER THAN THE STATE OF CONNECTICUT. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES, INC., IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“JAMS RULES”). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN CONNECTICUT. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN THE COUNTY OF HARTFORD. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS PROMOTION SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION.
10. Request for Official Rules: For a copy of the Winner’s name, available after the Promotion Period has ended, and/or Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, to be received by 6/30/22, to: Cronin, c/o Cronin Health, 50 Nye Road Glastonbury CT 06033. Please note on the left-hand corner of your envelope if you are requesting the Name of Winner or Official Rules. Vermont residents may omit return postage if requesting a set of Official Rules.
11. Sponsor: Cronin Group Holdings LLC, 50 Nye Road Glastonbury CT 06033